• The average e-commerce site takes 7.12 seconds to load in Internet Explorer 9, an average of 7.15 seconds to load in Firefox 7 and an average of 7.5 seconds to load in Google Chrome.
• A single second delay in your website loading time can result in a 7% loss in conversion, and 40% of web users will abandon a website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
• Slow loading websites cost the U.S. e-commerce market more than $500 billion annually.
• 51% of U.S. online shoppers cite slow site loading times as the top reason they abandon a purchase.
• An increase in site speed from 8 to 2 seconds can boost your conversion rate by 74% (this is based on data monitoring real user activity from 33 major retailers). https://hostingfacts.com
If you are a “speed freak”, Google will love you! They will soon be using site speed as a ranking factor. Here’s their reasoning: “Speeding up websites is important – not just to site owners, but to all internet users. Faster sites create happy users and when a site responds slowly, visitors spend less time there. Recent data shows that improving site speed also reduces operating costs”.
So speed up – we guarantee you won’t get a speeding ticket!